- Our Vision and Values
- 2013 community highlights
- Managing our community engagement
- Charity support
- National Express Foundation
- National Express Giving Foundation
- Case study - Employee Charity Panel
- Case study - Commonwealth Games England
- Case study - Military Covenant
- Case study - Job Start
- Case study - Pride of Britain
- Case study - Transaid partnership
- Case study - Special Olympics
- Case study - Unicef partnership
- Case study - Integra Foundation
- Managing our environmental impacts
- Environmental performance
- Environmental protection & compliance
- Resource efficiency
- Sustainable low carbon initiatives
Case study - ALSA works with the Integra Foundation
The Integra Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded in 2001 whose objective is to integrate people with a disability or who are at risk social exclusion into the world of work . It serves as a link between more than 100 NGOs and more than 60 companies who want to give these people an opportunity, thereby achieving their real integration in society.
The Foundation's objective is the search for a normal job for people who, due to various circumstances, find special difficulties in achieving real integration in society. It believes this cannot be achieved until these people obtain a job and are integrated in the normal process of economic self-sufficiency, thereby improving their personal, social and occupational self-esteem. In its 10 years of activity the Integra Foundation has achieved the hiring of more than 2,100 people who have been able to rebuild their lives thanks to a more stable job.
ALSA has been a supporter of the Foundation since 2001 and collaborates through the labour integration of its staff with people belonging to excluded groups referred by the Integra Foundation. It also makes an annual financial contribution. The Foundation's Trust is chaired by Ana Botella, Social Affairs Councilor at the Madrid City Council, and ALSA is represented by its president, Jorge Cosmen.
You can read more about the Foundation here.